1) If you haven’t already, create a Hologram account to manage your devices and billing.
2) From the Hologram Dashboard, click the Activate your first SIM button in the top-right corner or the Activate SIMs button on the center-top of the screen if you have already activated SIMs. If this your first SIM activation, you'll be prompted to select an Edition: Maker, Professional, or Enterprise to move forward. This will determine which plans are available to activate for your devices.
3) Next you will need to Select a Plan. Here you can choose between the standard Flexible Data plan for your edition, High Bandwidth plans, or enterprise plans if your organization has custom pricing available from the sales team. Once you finished your selection hit the Select Plan button on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
4) Next, you will need to Add SIMs. Every SIM card has an 18-22 digit unique ID printed on it, this is the ICCID. Enter your SIM’s ICCID in the activation form. On this screen you will also be given the option to add custom name prefixes to your SIMs and assign tags.
Note that you can bulk activate SIMs by entering their numbers separated by commas. You can also use the REST API as described on this guide for bulk activation via the REST API.
5) Finally you will need to enter your Payment Details. Once you have done that simply hit the Pay & Active button to finish the activation process.